Take Back the Night is an annual international event that raises awareness about sexual abuse. Program organizers were out the morning of April 4 setting up a display behind the Graham Center at Modesto A. Maidique Campus to promote FIU’s event on Tuesday, April 10, at 7 p.m.
- Training hospitality students to save lives
- Professors talk teacher diversity, climate change at White House summit
- Research milestone is just another day for FIU scientists
- Moment in the rain, Sept. 27
- Students help build Miami’s first medical technology incubator