Take Back the Night is an annual international event that raises awareness about sexual abuse. Program organizers were out the morning of April 4 setting up a display behind the Graham Center at Modesto A. Maidique Campus to promote FIU’s event on Tuesday, April 10, at 7 p.m.
- Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science, FIU partner to enhance science education
- Africa bond: Student, mentor impact each other
- Soon-to-be graduates fill teaching vacancies at MDCPS
- Portrait of first alumna elected to Congress unveiled
- Black Friday experts list