Take Back the Night is an annual international event that raises awareness about sexual abuse. Program organizers were out the morning of April 4 setting up a display behind the Graham Center at Modesto A. Maidique Campus to promote FIU’s event on Tuesday, April 10, at 7 p.m.
- FIU Law graduates its 11th class and its first group of LL.M. candidates
- 5th International Conference on Global Health kicks off at FIU
- 50@50: The Frost Art Museum opens new state-of-the-art facility in 2008
- Researchers uncover Shark River mysteries with Jeff Corwin
- Transformation contest winners travel to D.C.