Take Back the Night is an annual international event that raises awareness about sexual abuse. Program organizers were out the morning of April 4 setting up a display behind the Graham Center at Modesto A. Maidique Campus to promote FIU’s event on Tuesday, April 10, at 7 p.m.
- FIU community reacts to Fidel Castro's death
- Researchers learn how to take an idea from lab to market
- FIU professor: Don’t fall for fake news! Here are some tips.
- County officials appoint Guilarte to HIV/AIDS task force
- Enter to win the opportunity to experience global careers in D.C.