Take Back the Night is an annual international event that raises awareness about sexual abuse. Program organizers were out the morning of April 4 setting up a display behind the Graham Center at Modesto A. Maidique Campus to promote FIU’s event on Tuesday, April 10, at 7 p.m.
- FIU News sits down with Roary in an exclusive interview
- Alumnae could win Miami-Dade's Teacher, Rookie Teacher of the Year awards
- All proceeds from South Beach Wine and Food Festival go to FIU
- What you need to know about preventing cervical cancer
- Zika positive? My pregnancy nightmare