Take Back the Night is an annual international event that raises awareness about sexual abuse. Program organizers were out the morning of April 4 setting up a display behind the Graham Center at Modesto A. Maidique Campus to promote FIU’s event on Tuesday, April 10, at 7 p.m.
- Driven and talented, FIU grads beat the odds
- Don Quixote in a wheelchair: Remembering a legendary warrior for the disabled
- "Secret society" taps the influential on campus
- Graduate while going green
- The top 10 departments for global learning ranked