Dipak Jain, chairman of the Jain Education & Research Foundation, received an honorary degree from the College of Arts & Sciences during Spring 2012 Commencement. Jain currently serves as dean of INSEAD, one of the largest business graduate schools in the world. As chairman of the Jain Education & Research Foundation, Jain has overseen the establishment of the Bhagwan MahavirProfessorship in Jain Studies at FIU. The evening before the April 30 ceremony, Jain was welcomed to campus during a reception at the Ronald W. Regan Presidential House hosted by President Mark B. Rosenberg and College of Arts & Sciences Dean Kenneth G. Furton.
- FIU statement
Saturday, March 17, 2018Pedestrian Bridge FAQ
Friday, March 16, 2018Today and always, #FIUSTRONG
Thursday, March 15, 2018Bridge Update #5: Moment of silence to be held Monday at 1:47 p.m.
Thursday, March 15, 2018Regain control of your child’s media devices
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- First-of-its-kind pedestrian bridge “swings” into place
Saturday, March 10, 2018Are wetlands at risk as seas rise? Long-term data is key
Wednesday, December 27, 2017Community gathers to watch 950-ton bridge move across Southwest 8th Street
Wednesday, March 14, 2018Hurricanes and earthquakes: Can one predict the other?
Tuesday, January 9, 2018Shark biologist teams up with aerospace engineer to discover behaviors of oceanic whitetips
Thursday, January 11, 2018
- MFA Alum P. Scott Cunningham Launches Debut Collection of PoetryMarch 18 2018
- Food for Fines ProgramMarch 19 2018
- 2 Hour Job Search: Why Do We Network? (Online Workshop for Business Students)March 19 2018
- Lisa Brinn – DBER Seminar Session, Spring 2018March 19 2018
- LLSA – Civil Asset Forfeiture: Ending Legalized TheftMarch 19 2018