Dipak Jain, chairman of the Jain Education & Research Foundation, received an honorary degree from the College of Arts & Sciences during Spring 2012 Commencement. Jain currently serves as dean of INSEAD, one of the largest business graduate schools in the world. As chairman of the Jain Education & Research Foundation, Jain has overseen the establishment of the Bhagwan MahavirProfessorship in Jain Studies at FIU. The evening before the April 30 ceremony, Jain was welcomed to campus during a reception at the Ronald W. Regan Presidential House hosted by President Mark B. Rosenberg and College of Arts & Sciences Dean Kenneth G. Furton.
- The Rising Tide Within: From coastlines to the Everglades, researchers tackle sea level rise
- #AskRosenberg recap - Spring 2015
- College of Business seeks outstanding alumni for 2015 Hall of Fame honors
- FIU Grad wins HYPE Miami Award
- 50@50: President George H.W. Bush speaks to graduates at FIU