The university community came together March 26 in front of the PC building to honor one of its founding fathers, Butler Waugh. Waugh arrived at FIU in 1969 and helped draft the university plan. He went on to become the first dean of the College of Arts & Sciences.
- Going green with new solar tables near Graham Center
- Algae give freshwater clues in the face of sea level rise
- From ABCs to lifelong friends
- U.S. Dept. of Transportation awards FIU millions to help build safer bridges
- FIU in D.C. debuts innovative bridge, high-rise design classes for professionals