More than 70 teams, ranging from student groups to administrative departments, participated in FIU’s 9th annual Relay for Life. The student-run event raised $88,800 to date. Students will continue to fundraise in the hopes to reach their goal of $100,000. Visit relayforlife.org/FIUFL for more information or click here to contribute.
- FIU joins Booker T. Washington High in reopening of 25-year-old planetarium
Friday, January 30, 2015Leaders pitch state Senate for continued transition program support
Friday, January 30, 201550@50: FIU Arena's grand opening and Miami Vice cameo
Thursday, January 29, 20155 things you need to know about the Chikungunya virus
Wednesday, January 28, 2015MAST@FIU recognized as one of top high schools for STEM education in the U.S.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
- All-Stars program helps middle school students excel in school, life
Monday, December 1, 2014Master of Art Education exhibition displays art with a personal touch
Tuesday, December 9, 2014What changes with new U.S.-Cuba foreign policy?
Wednesday, December 17, 2014Miami-Dade voters say 'yes' to FIU’s expansion plans
Tuesday, November 4, 2014Everything you need to know about the FIU basketball home openers Nov. 14
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
- Summer Application Deadline for Graduate CSD Certificate - Feb 1February 1 2015
- Lean Six Sigma Black BeltFebruary 1 2015
- Six Sigma Green Belt (Spanish)February 1 2015
- RecycleMania 2015February 1 2015
- HEARTS Event: Six Characters in Search of an Author by Luigi PirandelloFebruary 1 2015