More than 200 students are spending their Spring Break serving others, some as close as Marathon, FL, and others as far as Ometepe, Nicaragua, as part of FIU’s largest, award-winning service learning program, alternative Breaks (aB). We’re following their adventures here via Instagram and Twitter (#FIUaB) throughout the week. So, check back often.
- Research to expand knowledge of fish populations in a post-oil spill gulf
- Dr. Heithaus goes to Washington
- Canines detect deadly disease in historic avocado trees
- Weekend In Review: Volleyball defeats Marshall, UTEP
- TEDxFIU 2015 Tickets on sale now