More than 200 students are spending their Spring Break serving others, some as close as Marathon, FL, and others as far as Ometepe, Nicaragua, as part of FIU’s largest, award-winning service learning program, alternative Breaks (aB). We’re following their adventures here via Instagram and Twitter (#FIUaB) throughout the week. So, check back often.
- FIU students, trustees meet legislators during FIU Day at the Capitol
- Engineering student wins at the #PantherCage
- FIU expansion: what are you looking forward to?
- “Mammovan” fights breast cancer
- Miami Beach gets astrophysical for centennial celebration