More than 200 students are spending their Spring Break serving others, some as close as Marathon, FL, and others as far as Ometepe, Nicaragua, as part of FIU’s largest, award-winning service learning program, alternative Breaks (aB). We’re following their adventures here via Instagram and Twitter (#FIUaB) throughout the week. So, check back often.
- Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science, FIU partner to enhance science education
- Africa bond: Student, mentor impact each other
- Soon-to-be graduates fill teaching vacancies at MDCPS
- Portrait of first alumna elected to Congress unveiled
- Black Friday experts list