More than 200 students are spending their Spring Break serving others, some as close as Marathon, FL, and others as far as Ometepe, Nicaragua, as part of FIU’s largest, award-winning service learning program, alternative Breaks (aB). We’re following their adventures here via Instagram and Twitter (#FIUaB) throughout the week. So, check back often.
- All proceeds from food and wine festival go to FIU
- What you need to know about preventing cervical cancer
- Zika positive? My pregnancy nightmare
- WATCH: FIU-UTEP men’s, women’s basketball end with buzzer-beaters in multiple overtimes
- Florida scientists take aim at Zika with launch of new center