More than 200 students are spending their Spring Break serving others, some as close as Marathon, FL, and others as far as Ometepe, Nicaragua, as part of FIU’s largest, award-winning service learning program, alternative Breaks (aB). We’re following their adventures here via Instagram and Twitter (#FIUaB) throughout the week. So, check back often.
- Landscape architect a master of urban "placemaking"
- Universities partner with local industry for student internships, economic development
- Center for Leadership growing in prestige with “Know Thyself” approach
- What makes a good leader?
- Engineering alum connects classroom learning to solid careers