More than 200 students are spending their Spring Break serving others, some as close as Marathon, FL, and others as far as Ometepe, Nicaragua, as part of FIU’s largest, award-winning service learning program, alternative Breaks (aB). We’re following their adventures here via Instagram and Twitter (#FIUaB) throughout the week. So, check back often.
- Everything you need to know about this weekend's Homecoming 2016 festivities
- Words of wisdom from Nick Swardson
- Everglades mangroves worth billions in fight against climate change
- FIU Theatre produces play highlighting immigration
- It’s flu season: 5 things you need to know about the flu and flu shots