More than 200 students are spending their Spring Break serving others, some as close as Marathon, FL, and others as far as Ometepe, Nicaragua, as part of FIU’s largest, award-winning service learning program, alternative Breaks (aB). We’re following their adventures here via Instagram and Twitter (#FIUaB) throughout the week. So, check back often.
- FIU featured by UN Office for Disaster Risk Reduction
- FIU graduates overcome odds, uplift our community
- Documentary features unlikely friendship between dissidents
- Student-grown poinsettias for sale this holiday season
- Venture capitalists check out StartUP FIU companies