More than 200 students are spending their Spring Break serving others, some as close as Marathon, FL, and others as far as Ometepe, Nicaragua, as part of FIU’s largest, award-winning service learning program, alternative Breaks (aB). We’re following their adventures here via Instagram and Twitter (#FIUaB) throughout the week. So, check back often.
- Stick figure drawings can help you understand the world
- Happy National Coffee Day!
- FIU Theatre produces its first Spanish language play, 'La Nona'
- Training hospitality students to save lives
- Professors talk teacher diversity, climate change at White House summits