Miami Heat players Mario Chalmers and Jarvis Varnado joined volunteers from the School of Environment, Arts and Society in planting trees and building picnic tables at FIU’s Biscayne Bay Campus as part of the NBA Green Week.
- Everything you need to know about this weekend's Homecoming 2016 festivities
- Words of wisdom from Nick Swardson
- Everglades mangroves worth billions in fight against climate change
- FIU Theatre produces play highlighting immigration
- It’s flu season: 5 things you need to know about the flu and flu shots