Miami Heat players Mario Chalmers and Jarvis Varnado joined volunteers from the School of Environment, Arts and Society in planting trees and building picnic tables at FIU’s Biscayne Bay Campus as part of the NBA Green Week.
- Miami Beach gets astrophysical for centennial celebration
- 14-year-old receives scholarship to FIU
- Remembering R. Kirk Landon as one of FIU's biggest advocates
- Artist-in-residence Xavier Cortada creates art for Miami Beach Centennial
- 50@50: Gregory Wolfe remembers Ella Fitzgerald's visit to BBC