Miami Heat players Mario Chalmers and Jarvis Varnado joined volunteers from the School of Environment, Arts and Society in planting trees and building picnic tables at FIU’s Biscayne Bay Campus as part of the NBA Green Week.
- FIU’s Metropolitan Center, Miami-Dade County and Citi unveil prosperity action plan for Miami
- Professor uses computer science to reduce patients’ exposure to radiation from CT scans
- Law alumni give back through scholarship
- Legal psychology experts convene at FIU
- Guilarte discovery opens door to further research into treatment of neurodegenerative disease