Miami Heat players Mario Chalmers and Jarvis Varnado joined volunteers from the School of Environment, Arts and Society in planting trees and building picnic tables at FIU’s Biscayne Bay Campus as part of the NBA Green Week.
- Venture capitalists check out StartUP FIU companies
- Beta Beta Beta makes it their mission to give back
- Study of young NFL players shows brain damage from sustained head trauma occurs earlier than previously thought
- What you should know about Standing Rock
- My internship at the U.N. Office in Geneva