FIU has adopted a strict new policy that will give violators a ticket for stepping on the official school seal found in the front entrance of the Graham Center on the Modesto A. Maidique Campus. Hoping to reduce damage to the seal caused by people stepping on it, the Department of Extraordinary Issues has set up a Seal Police task force that will issue a fine to those who fail to walk around the beloved FIU emblem. Patrolling will be specially enforced during the peak hours of transit, between noon and 4 p.m. No warnings will be issued for first-time violators. Happy April fools panthers.
- LGBT mentorship program a refuge, springboard for students
- Showing your Panther pride can earn you a parking upgrade
- Celebrating 20 years of creative excellence at the Wertheim center
- Weekend Replay: Men’s, women’s soccer pick up dramatic wins
- Cast your presidential ballot TODAY