FIU has adopted a strict new policy that will give violators a ticket for stepping on the official school seal found in the front entrance of the Graham Center on the Modesto A. Maidique Campus. Hoping to reduce damage to the seal caused by people stepping on it, the Department of Extraordinary Issues has set up a Seal Police task force that will issue a fine to those who fail to walk around the beloved FIU emblem. Patrolling will be specially enforced during the peak hours of transit, between noon and 4 p.m. No warnings will be issued for first-time violators. Happy April fools panthers.
- 50@50: FIU Arena's grand opening and Miami Vice cameo
Thursday, January 29, 20155 things you need to know about the Chikungunya virus
Wednesday, January 28, 2015MAST@FIU recognized as one of top high schools for STEM education in the U.S.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015Linguist explores neurodevelopment in bilingual preterm infants
Tuesday, January 27, 2015Creativity and optimism reign as local entrepreneurs go before Shark Tank
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
- All-Stars program helps middle school students excel in school, life
Monday, December 1, 2014Master of Art Education exhibition displays art with a personal touch
Tuesday, December 9, 2014What changes with new U.S.-Cuba foreign policy?
Wednesday, December 17, 2014Miami-Dade voters say 'yes' to FIU’s expansion plans
Tuesday, November 4, 2014Everything you need to know about the FIU basketball home openers Nov. 14
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
- Six Sigma Green Belt (Spanish)January 29 2015
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce South Florida Economic SummitJanuary 29 2015
- Greater Miami Chamber of CommerceJanuary 29 2015
- Booker T. Washington Planetarium OpeningJanuary 29 2015
- Get Your Career in GearJanuary 29 2015