FIU has adopted a strict new policy that will give violators a ticket for stepping on the official school seal found in the front entrance of the Graham Center on the Modesto A. Maidique Campus. Hoping to reduce damage to the seal caused by people stepping on it, the Department of Extraordinary Issues has set up a Seal Police task force that will issue a fine to those who fail to walk around the beloved FIU emblem. Patrolling will be specially enforced during the peak hours of transit, between noon and 4 p.m. No warnings will be issued for first-time violators. Happy April fools panthers.
- Worlds Ahead grad excels in computer engineering
- A force for the future: Communication professors train local police to connect with citizens
- FIU, MDPD train staff to respond to armed assailants
- Alumnus’ journey to the North Pole unforgettable
- Clinton makes campaign appearance at FIU