FIU has adopted a strict new policy that will give violators a ticket for stepping on the official school seal found in the front entrance of the Graham Center on the Modesto A. Maidique Campus. Hoping to reduce damage to the seal caused by people stepping on it, the Department of Extraordinary Issues has set up a Seal Police task force that will issue a fine to those who fail to walk around the beloved FIU emblem. Patrolling will be specially enforced during the peak hours of transit, between noon and 4 p.m. No warnings will be issued for first-time violators. Happy April fools panthers.
- Green Library exhibition features local talent
- Alumna optimizes HR strategies at the Miami Heat
- Weekend in Review: Volleyball starts season strong
- Tech Group trains students for competitive job market
- Guilarte appointed dean of Robert Stempel College of Public Health & Social Work