Maureen Donnelly, associate dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and professor of biological sciences, recently traveled to Bangalore, India where she gave a seminar at the Indian Institute of Science on frog conservation in the new world tropics. Donnelly also visited the research sites of her doctoral student, Lilly M. Eluvathingal, in the town of Munnar. Eluvathingal is studying the effects of tea cultivation on amphibian community structures.
- Watching Tropical Storm Erika: Final Update
- Watching Tropical Storm Erika: Update #2
- Volleyball working toward a turnaround season in 2015
- Gov. Rick Scott appoints Leonard Boord and Michael Joseph to FIU Board of Trustees
- The future of tech education