Maureen Donnelly, associate dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and professor of biological sciences, recently traveled to Bangalore, India where she gave a seminar at the Indian Institute of Science on frog conservation in the new world tropics. Donnelly also visited the research sites of her doctoral student, Lilly M. Eluvathingal, in the town of Munnar. Eluvathingal is studying the effects of tea cultivation on amphibian community structures.
- FIU News sits down with Roary in an exclusive interview
- Alumnae could win Miami-Dade's Teacher, Rookie Teacher of the Year awards
- All proceeds from South Beach Wine and Food Festival go to FIU
- What you need to know about preventing cervical cancer
- Zika positive? My pregnancy nightmare