Maureen Donnelly, associate dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and professor of biological sciences, recently traveled to Bangalore, India where she gave a seminar at the Indian Institute of Science on frog conservation in the new world tropics. Donnelly also visited the research sites of her doctoral student, Lilly M. Eluvathingal, in the town of Munnar. Eluvathingal is studying the effects of tea cultivation on amphibian community structures.
- FIYou: Chaim Lieberperson
- My summer semester at sea
- Our trip to help clean up Curacao
- Register to vote at student government sponsored events
- Geologist challenges age of land bridge connecting Americas