Maureen Donnelly, associate dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and professor of biological sciences, recently traveled to Bangalore, India where she gave a seminar at the Indian Institute of Science on frog conservation in the new world tropics. Donnelly also visited the research sites of her doctoral student, Lilly M. Eluvathingal, in the town of Munnar. Eluvathingal is studying the effects of tea cultivation on amphibian community structures.
- 4 things you need to know about Brexit
- Finding art on the floor of Primera Casa
- FIU baseball names Mervyl Melendez new head coach
- Marine scientists go deep in Gulf research
- Drop-in series: Bottoms up! Students learn the art of wine tasting