The Halloween spirit was alive Thursday as Roary spooked students (see video below) and Panthers strutted around Modesto A. Maidique Campus in some of the best costumes the FIU News team has seen in years. Check out our favorites on storify.
- 50@50: President George H.W. Bush speaks to graduates at FIU
- Landscape architect a master of urban "placemaking"
- Universities partner with local industry for student internships, economic development
- Center for Leadership growing in prestige with “Know Thyself” approach
- What makes a good leader?