After much waiting, the 19th annual Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One (SOBEWFF®) starts Wednesday, Feb. 19, and lasts until Feb 23. More than 100-plus events will be spread across Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
Get rewarded for being a member of the Panther family! Alumni, staff and parents may use the codes FIUALUMNI20, FIUSTAFF20 and FIUPARENT20, respectively, to save 20 percent off the following events::
- Italian Bites on the Beach sponsored by HCP Media and the Miami Herald Media Company and hosted by Giada De Laurentiis & Dario Cecchini
- Chef Mash-up presented by HoneySpot App and hosted by The Naughty Fork
- Taste of Jamaica presented by Jamaica Tourist Board and Tourism Enhancement Fund and hosted by JJ Johnson and Andre Fowles
- Beachside BBQ hosted by Guy Fieri
- Croquetas & Cocktails hosted by Eileen & Jonathan Andrade
- Sweets & Beats hosted by Buddy Valastro
- Drag Brunch presented by My Fort Lauderdale Beach and hosted by Carson Kressley
- Goya Foods' Grand Tasting Village featuring Grand Tasting Tents & Publix Culinary and sponsored by Sub-Zero Group Southeast (Sunday only)
- BACARDI's Beach Carnival hosted by Andrew Zimmern
Started at the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management on the Biscayne Bay Campus in 1997, SOBEWFF® is now a national, five-day event featuring world-renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs and culinary experts that attracts 65,000 guests annually.
To date, the Festival has raised more than $30 million, benefitting the Chaplin School.