Research from FIU Business shows that a key way to foster trust, loyalty and better results in the workplace involves employees learning how to manage their bosses.
- “Managing Your Boss” can lead to good working relationships with managers, research reveals
- Mom of 9 crushes coursework, throws herself into StartUP challenge
Camille Plummer does it all, thanks to family support and a drive to excel.
- I worked at the Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix
Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management students – and newest alumni – put their “mega events” knowledge to the test at the big race.
- Small business development center at FIU earns top national award
The center is being recognized for its support of small businesses and contributions to the local economy.
- Students return to India to help women gain financial independence
In honor of International Women’s Day, learn how FIU students spent their spring break helping women in the village of Bandhwari expand their business.
- FIU Business launches MBA program in Cybersecurity Risk Management
The advanced degree will create professionals versed in digital defense and its relation to the operation of secure businesses.
- Health-innovation challenge encourages students to rethink barriers to care
StartUP FIU and a global pharmaceutical company bring together entrepreneurial undergraduates to address disparities.
- New Research Reveals Persistent Racial Inequities and Accelerating Automation Threaten Economic Growth in South Florida
A new report indicates that the region’s workers of color still face barriers to high-quality employment and an elevated risk of automation-driven job displacement.