The center is being recognized for its support of small businesses and contributions to the local economy.
- Small business development center at FIU earns top national award
- Students return to India to help women gain financial independence
In honor of International Women’s Day, learn how FIU students spent their spring break helping women in the village of Bandhwari expand their business.
- FIU Business launches MBA program in Cybersecurity Risk Management
The advanced degree will create professionals versed in digital defense and its relation to the operation of secure businesses.
- Health-innovation challenge encourages students to rethink barriers to care
StartUP FIU and a global pharmaceutical company bring together entrepreneurial undergraduates to address disparities.
- New Research Reveals Persistent Racial Inequities and Accelerating Automation Threaten Economic Growth in South Florida
A new report indicates that the region’s workers of color still face barriers to high-quality employment and an elevated risk of automation-driven job displacement.
- Local entrepreneurs find success with guidance from business navigator program
The Miami-Dade Small Business Resource Navigator project helped launch five new ventures and assisted 700 already established throughout South Florida.
- New grant will establish Blackstone LaunchPad for FIU student entrepreneurs
The program will provide students with skills, knowledge and guidance to transform ideas into companies.
- FIU Adam Smith Center and Atlas Network’s Center for Latin America explore the relationship between business and bureaucracy in new study
FIU Adam Smith Center and Atlas Network’s Center for Latin America announce an important study on the impact of administrative bureaucracies in Latin America.